Monday, January 5, 2009

I really am alive

I will not even bother to list all of my excuses for having neglected posting. I know that most of you who read my blog know how crazy things have been lately. I don't know that things will be any less crazy, but I guess one of my resolutions for 2009 will be to try to be more consistant with posting to the blog. Of course, I do not usually make New Year's resolutions.

I have been lucky enough to see many of my friends more in the last month than I had been able to see them in a while. Football, Christmas events and a baby shower presented several opportunities to catch up. Since several people mentioned that they try to keep up with me by reading this blog, I determined I should do a better job of posting.

Christmas was great. I am lucky enough to get to see my family during the holidays. We had fun. Church events went smoothly. Overall a very merry Christmas.

My goal is to get organized so I can get more accomplished in 2009. I have enjoyed seeing the WEEDs over the past month and would like to try to get together more often. LEGS had a nice turnout for our Christmas party and I would like to carry that momentum into 2009.

Hmm. I am taking baby steps at blogging again. Don't have time to say much, but I did want to wish everyone a wonderful 2009.

1 comment:

kevin said...

hmmm...

more blogging, huh? if you, andy, joseph and my brother could do this for me, it would make my 2009 at least a couple times better.

it was good seeing you too. will probably see you on the 18th!