Friday, August 15, 2008

thoughts - short and to the point -What ever happened to Common Sense?

I am not sure which is worse, the selfish people mentioned in my last post or the stupid people that prompts today's post. Or maybe it is the combination. Sometimes people seem stupid, but they really are just too selfish and/or lazy to do things intelligently.

The appearance of stupidity and selfishness could be minimized by practicing common sense, courtesy and communication. But I have noticed that people jump into situations without thinking them through; they fail to communicate information to everyone involved; and they fail to use common courtesy in handling their situations. Then when things do not evolve the way they intended, the look stupid.

I have seen a lot of stupid things this week. I am beginning to think common sense is extinct. Or maybe I am just being selfish. I am selfish with my time because stupid people wear me out. They take up my time trying to fix what they screwed up. They waste my time as I try to figure out what they are trying to accomplish.

Just random thoughts quickly jotted. [so Kevin will see that I blog on occasion. :)]

No comments: